ASENTIA PROJECT, S.A. (hereinafter, ASENTIA) with N.I.F. number A65020067 is a company governed by Spanish law, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 35801, Sheet 52, Section 8, Page 643281. This company is the owner of the domain name asentiavaldebebas.es (hereinafter the “Website”).
ASENTIA PROJECT, S.A.
Francisco Silvela, 42, 28028 Madrid
Phone number: 916 612 250
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The users voluntarily access this Website, which implies that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and/or good customs. The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users without prior subscription or registration.
- ASENTIA has the right to modify without notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you visit this section periodically.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2018, ASENTIA All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. are protected by the current legislation in industrial and intellectual property and are owned by ASENTIA or by third parties authorized by ASENTIA to use them, being expressly prohibited the exploitation without the authorization of ASENTIA.
- Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents contained therein.
- ASENTIA reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- It is allowed the creation of links to this Web, provided they are linked to the home page. It is expressly prohibited deep links to other pages, its framing as well as any other unauthorized item. In this sense those who wish to establish a link or hyperlink between their website and this Website must obtain the express written authorization of ASENTIA without implying a relationship between the company and the owner of the page on which it is established the link, nor the approval or acceptance by ASENTIA of its contents or services.
3.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ASENTIA reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it, at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other reason.
- ASENTIA will not be liable in case of interruption, delay or malfunction of the service, or any other inconveniences which origin lie in causes beyond the control of ASENTIA and/or are due to a malicious or culpable action of the user and/or are due to force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, ASENTIA is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses derived from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites whose content, usefulness or accuracy ASENTIA is not responsible of. The incorporation of a link on this Website can’t be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with it; the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
- ASENTIA is not responsible for the damages and losses derived from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the users’ computer systems.
- ASENTIA is not responsible for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and ASENTIA will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
- To know any discrepancy that may arise between the user and ASENTIA both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Last update February 2018.