ASENTIA PROJECT, S.A. (hereinafter "ASENTIA”, "we", "our" or “us”), is a company which objective is to manage and handle property development.
We consider of highest importance the privacy of all the persons, both the people who visit our website (hereinafter, the “website”) and any other person who provides information through the website, whose data are used by ASENTIA as part as our service delivery (hereinafter, “you” or the “user” or the “users”). In this sense, ASENTIA is committed to use the data according to the data protection regulation and any other applicable law in force at the time. In particular, ASENTIA will fulfil the assumptions laid by: the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLAMIENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), and any other applicable correlative regulation in force at the time.
In any case, the user is the only responsible of the information provided through the website and in the case that ASENTIA wants, in the future, to use this information for different purposes, the company will inform the user about these new purposes and will ask for his/her consent, if necessary.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
ASENTIA PROJECT S.A.
Francisco Silvela, 42 28028 Madrid
2.- What are your Privacy Rights?
Users can ask for the following rights:
· you can ask ASENTIA if the company is using your data and, if it is so, be able to access them.
ASENTIA will stop using your personal data, unless there is a legal issue ongoing or to execute or defend any claim
ASENTIA will facilitate the data portability to this new controller
If you had given consent to any specific purpose, you may withdraw this consent when you wish, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal
4. What personal data do we collect and for which purpose?
If you decide to provide us with your personal data, ASENTIA may have access to the information contained in each of the forms you fill out or those you provide to us in the different email accounts that ASENTIA makes available to you for contacting us.
5. How do we process your Personal Data?
The personal data that the users provide or ASENTIA collects will be processed under the responsibility of ASENTIA, being used with the purpose of:
· To respond to questions or information requests posted by users through our website;
· To delivery our services, according to the conditions set between ASENTIA and the users of our website each time;
· In case you have marked the corresponding box for this purpose, to keep you informed through the sending of notifications/ newsletters by email and / or other electronic means, the content of which will mainly be about our services and activities, projects, updates or new features and functions of our website.
· Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable legislation or for which you have given your consent.
6. Why do we process your Personal Data?
ASENTIA may process your personal data based on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when necessary to comply with the legal obligations of ASENTIA and (D) as necessary for the fulfilment of a contract of which you are a party.
7. Who will have access to you Personal Data?
Depending on the purposes for which personal data is collected, the following persons may access such information, indistinctly:
· Authorized personnel of ASENTIA or its representatives acting on behalf of ASENTIA, subject to applicable data protection laws;
· Third parties (service providers that process information as data processors, under the instructions of ASENTIA). All this only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share this information in compliance with the applicable data protection laws;
ASENTIA will disclose its data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that correspond in each case.
Likewise, in certain cases, and provided that we have obtained your prior and specific consent, ASENTIA informs you that your data may be disclosed:
· To those financial and/or credit entities with which ASENTIA has an agreement to obtain mortgage loans under advantageous conditions for ASENTIA’s clients.
8. Where are your Personal Data processed?
ASENTIA will not carry out transfers of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event that such transfers were made, ASENTIA would do so in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Regardless of where your personal data is collected or processed, ASENTIA ensures that data processors maintain the appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect information about you.
For more information about the use of contract models by ASENTIA, please contact us at
9. How do we secure your Personal Data?
We have implemented the necessary technical measures in order to protect your data and information from accidental losses, access, use and non-authorised disclosure. However, and despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the data subject must know that the security measures are not impregnable. ASENTIA is not responsible for actions of third parties that, violating these measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
10. How long will the Personal Data be kept?
· The purpose of the collected data and the compliance with such purpose.
· The reasons for which the data are collected: for example, in case of consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
· Obliged storage periods as determined by legal and contractual requirements.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information about you.
12. Direct marketing
ASENTIA will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes unless we have your prior explicit consent.
Please note that, even if you decide not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, we may still need to contact you in reference to important non-commercial information, such as troubleshooting and detection or prevention of errors.
13. Automated decision-making
We will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us to do so. If this is the case, we would inform you about the logic used in the decision, as well as about the intended meaning and consequences of such processing.
14. Links to other websites