ASENTIA PROJECT, S.A. (hereinafter, ASENTIA) and provided with N.I.F. number A65020067 is a company governed by Spanish law, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 35801, Folio 52, Section 8, Page 643281. This company is the owner of the domain name grupoasentia.com (hereinafter the "Website") ).
ASENTIA PROJECT, S.A.
Francisco Silvela, 42 28028 Madrid
Phone: 916 612 250
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that he will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and / or good customs.
- The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users and does not require prior subscription or registration of users.
- ASENTIA reserves the right to modify without notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you visit this section periodically.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2018, ASENTIA All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. they are protected by the current legislation in industrial and intellectual property and are owned by ASENTIA or by third parties that have authorized its use to ASENTIA, being expressly prohibited the exploitation without the authorization of ASENTIA.
- Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents contained therein.
- ASENTIA reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- It allows the creation of links ("links") to this Web, provided they are to the home page. It expressly prohibits deep links to other pages ("deep link"), its framing as well as any other unauthorized. In this sense those who wish to establish a "link" or hyperlink between their website and this Website must obtain the express written authorization of ASENTIA without implying a relationship between it and the owner of the page on which it is established. the "link", nor the approval or acceptance by ASENTIA of its contents or services.
3.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ASENTIA reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other reason.
- ASENTIA will not be liable in case of interruption of the service, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of ASENTIA and / or are due to a malicious or culpable action of the user and / or have their origin due to force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, ASENTIA. It is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses derived from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites whose content, usefulness or accuracy can not be held responsible ASENTIA. The incorporation of a link on this Website can not be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use, the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
- ASENTIA is not responsible for the damages and losses derived from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user's computer systems
- ASENTIA is not responsible for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and ASENTIA will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
- To know any discrepancy that may arise between the user and ASENTIA both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Last update January 2019